Tena Koutou SASDA whanau,
As we prepare for our Sabbath time it is with a prayer of thanksgiving that our SASDA community have been safe and well through Level 3.
We welcome this afternoon’s announcement by our Prime Minister, that we will be moving to Alert Level 2 from 6am on Sunday morning.
Our school will be open for all students to return on Monday morning.
We will be following Level 2 protocols which are:
• Screening your child by scanning their temperature on arrival
• Keeping Hub bubbles during class and break times
• Sending your children directly to class from 8:30am. Before then they will be asked to wait on the courts and kept at an acceptable distance.
• Opening our gates from 2:40pm to allow quick pick ups. Children will be seated in their Hub bubbles and Family bubbles on the courts.
• No parents or visitors are to come on to the school site unless an appointment has been arranged earlier through the office. Parents who have appointments will be asked to wear a mask to these.
• All visitors to the school must scan the QR code before entering the office.
If your child is unwell please keep them at home and let us know as soon as you can.
School lunches will be running again and we expect fruit in schools to resume from Monday onwards.
Please note that calendar events for this coming week have been postponed to allow us time to settle the children. This means that that following events have been cancelled or postponed:
– Y3-6 Swimming – cancelled this week
– Community Picnic – postponed till further notice
– Y7&8 Girls and Boys Softball – postponed till further notice
– School fun day – postponed
Also, Learning Packs that were handed out are to remain at home. The stationery and resources included in the pack are essential for home learning should we be placed in Alert Level 3 or 4 lockdowns going forward.
If you have any concerns or queries regarding the return to Level 2 please feel free to contact us.
The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.’
Have a Happy Sabbath.